What You Will Learn
- How to better maintain your own horses, basic techniques and massage sequences.
- How massage helps aid in health immune, circulatory and musculoskeletal systems and much more.
- Learn the language of pain and identify areas of tension & trauma.
- Develop a better bond with your horse.
- Learn from a qualified instructor, professionally licensed massage therapist.
Please note: Clinic is NOT a practitioner/certification course. Clinic includes 16 hours of education (8am – 5pm for 2 days). Limited to 10 participants.
- April 11-12th
- May 9-10th
- June 27-28th
19601 Rd. F.4 NE Soap Lake, WARegister Online Now
Or contact Mary Lou Langley by email: email@example.com or by phone: 509-246-8053 or 509-855-8697.
Registration and deposit are required to reserve your participation.
If you want a clinic in your area, ask about hosting one.
MA License #60214732