Important note: In order to accommodate students with diverse, educational, professional backgrounds and equine experience, students may be subject to required tutorials at the teacher’s discretion. Students must be comfortable working around horses; prior equine experience is recommended but not necessary.
Class Size: The maximum class size is ten. Student/Teacher ratio is 10 to 1
- Students must possess a High School Diploma, a General Education Development (GED) Diploma, “Ability to benefit” or standard test; standards (see WAC 490-105-140).
- Students must be 18 years of age or older and physically able to perform animal (equine) massage.
- Students must speak English.
- Submit written school application form.
- Attend admission interview.
- Pay $100.00 application fee.
- Submit (2) third party personal letters of recommendation.
- Submit (2) third party financial letters of recommendation.
- Submit a statement of professional goals.
- Upon acceptance into the program student must: pay $500.00 class deposit (reserves place in the program will apply towards tuition/books upon attending program).
- The school will provide the student a copy of the signed enrollment agreement. Important note: In order to accommodate students with diverse, educational, professional backgrounds and equine experience, students may be subject to required tutorials at the teacher’s discretion. Students must be comfortable working around horses, prior equine experience is recommended.
This has been one of the most amazing experiences of my life! Even if I don’t earn a dime with this as a business, it has been worth every cent. The curriculum is thorough and difficult, but doable! I feel super equipped to have a successful business. My horsemanship skills have sky rocketed and I feel so confident in the fact that I know how my horse works inside and out, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Horses respond to me so much better, because ‘I get them’ now. I highly recommend this school. Mary Lou is a great teacher, patient and kind, but at the same time has high expectations of her students. I have gone over the schools textbooks and videos numerous times and I take something new away every time. I have all of her lessons printed out in binders in my office. Invaluable resources for the future!
Stacie Robinson – 2021 Graduate